The Professor began a series called the 6 Core Competencies of a Salesperson. In this episode the Professor discusses the sixth core competency, Goal Focused with Passionate Commitment.
“Is your commitment greater than the consequences if you fail.”
Stay tuned in for the other Core Competencies. This is one series you are not going to want to miss.
- Episode 233: Supportive Beliefs with Controlled Emotions.
- Episode 235: Healthy Relationship with Money and Budgets
- Episode 237: Unwavering Attitude with Outlook of Possibilities
- Episode 238: Clear Roles with Consistent Behaviors
- Episode 240: Knowledge of the Sales Process with Effective Techniques
- Episode 242: Goal Focused with Passionate Commitment
If you would like to connect with “Professor Plum” email him at scott.plum (at) mnsales (dot) com or go to his website at mnsales (dot) com.
This week’s Prospecting Gold Nugget: “Is your commitment greater than the consequences if you fail.” ~ Professor Plum
This week’s Sales Quote: “Your big opportunity may be right where you are now.” ~ Napoleon Hill
Please help the show out by giving a “Rating and Review”