A common myth and reputation of salespeople is they are motivated by money, and they don’t care where is comes from. This is simply not true. More money will solve a lot of problems, however, success from a different type of motivation can bring more joy than money.
Hold on to your wallets, as Bill and Scott discuss – Are You Too Money Motivated? and other great ideas on episode 481 of the Winning at Selling Podcast.
Are You Too Money Motivated?
Sales call reluctance is a huge problem! Check out Call Reluctance Transformer and learn the 14 Keys to transform your Fear into Confidence. Order Call Reluctance Transformer!
In our book study, we will be continuing this week with Part 4: Think Win/Win in the book The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
This week’s Sales Quote: “Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.” – G.K. Neilson
- Buying Steve Kloyda’s book – MORE HERE The Art of Prospecting:Get In The Door – FREE> Download the first 3 chapters. 20% DISCOUNT! use coupon code DISCOUNT20
- FREE Tactic: FACING ADVERSITY
- Current Book Study: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Bill –Using Cialdini’s Six Principles of Influence: http://reachdev.com/using-cialdinis-six-principles-of-influence/
- Bill: Offer: 40-minute Online presentation “What SCARES Salespeople”
- Bill – Blog : Developing Charisma – http://reachdev.com/developing-charisma/
– Winning at Selling ranked #1 by Selling Signals
Thank you for listening to the episode. Your commitment to developing your selling skills, mindset and techniques is our motivation.
This podcast is dedicated to the overall success in the sales channel. From the CEO to the front line salespeople, every role must be aligned, trained and committed, every day to achieve the desired outcome. This is not done without a commitment to ongoing career development in learning market-relevant techniques, overcoming conceptual barriers, applying proactive and productive behaviors and projecting a positive attitude.