Every day we take on adversity. Some days more than others. Some time it is initiated by us, others from someone else.
If we don’t manage and leverage adversity productivity, we will either grow or become stagnate through unconscious complacency.
So get focused and ready to learn as Bill and Scott discuss Complacency with special guest, Ronn Lehmann and much more on episode 425 of the Get in the Door Podcast.
How are you avoiding complacency?
Order “The Art of Prospecting: Your Guide To Get In The Door” is finished and is available in all formats. I’m really excited Steve's book is finished. It’s his life’s work and I am confident it will help take your skills and abilities to the next level. MORE HERE>>>https://theprospectingexpert.com/buy-book/“Steve combines the best of strategy and story in building a philosophy for prospecting. Keep his book handy and refer to it often. It will be your constant companion in developing a path and a plan for consistent and predictable prospecting results.”—Mark LeBlanc, Founder, Small Business Success, Author of Growing Your Business, Build Your Consulting Practice, and Never be the Same
Learn sales and prospecting secrets to get in the door and close more sales! Learn more here > https://theprospectingexpert.com/learn-expert-secrets-to-sales-prospecting-and-closing-more-sales/
In this new episode Bill and Scott will discuss the strategy of Avoiding Complacency. It includes:
- What are the signs of Complacency
- What types of Complacency are there
- How can we avoid Complacency
In our book study this week we are discussing Chapter 8: The Manager and the Challenger Selling Model, in the book The Challenger Sale :Taking Control of the Customer Conversation by Matthew Dixon and Brent Adamson
This week's Sales Nugget: Innovation means identifying a wide range of choices and picking the one that matches the situation.
This week’s Sales Quote: “The questions you ask are more important than the things you could ever say.” – Thomas Freese
Thank you for listening to the episode. Your commitment to developing your selling skills, mindset and techniques is our motivation. Find show notes at http://www.getinthedoorpodcast.com.
- Book study: Challenger Sale. Amazon – CLICK HERE
- Buying Steve Kloyda’s book – The Art of Prospecting – CLICK HERE
- Steve's FREE Tactic: Facing Adversity
- SPECIAL GUEST: Ronn Lehmann – call 612.353.7800 or click here for email | or visit his website: www.ronnlehmann.com
- Download Slides from Ronn Lehmann – CLICK HERE
- Scott – BLOG: You Don’t Need to Educate Your Prospects
- Bill – Video 2 Minute Selling Tip #34 The Full Sales Funnel