Have you ever asked a question in a customer interview and gotten an answer that made it HARDER to sell your product or service?
Perhaps this happened because you hadn’t prepared questions that lead the customer to understand the unique value that you are bringing to them.
In today’s show, Bill and Scott will explore Advantage Questions. Plus many more topics on episode 416 of the Get in the Door Podcast. Find our show notes at http://www.getinthedoorpodcast.com
Have you prepared advantage questions?
Order “The Art of Prospecting: Your Guide To Get In The Door” is finished and is available in all formats. I’m really excited Steve's book is finished. It’s his life’s work and I am confident it will help take your skills and abilities to the next level.
15% Discount on hard copy! Use Coupon Code: DISCOUNT15
Get your copy HERE>>>https://theprospectingexpert.com/buy-book/
“Steve combines the best of strategy and story in building a philosophy for prospecting. Keep his book handy and refer to it often. It will be your constant companion in developing a path and a plan for consistent and predictable prospecting results.” —Mark LeBlanc, Founder, Small Business Success, Author of Growing Your Business, Build Your Consulting Practice, and Never be the Same
Learn sales and prospecting secrets to get in the door and close more sales!
Live calls, ebooks, videos, podcasts and an entire archived library of Steve’s materials will be at your disposal. Whether you learn individually or in a group, some of what you expect to be addressed includes:
- Six (6) proven strategies to expand your sales pipeline
- Annihilating your fear of call reluctance
- Reducing your daily distractions that take you away from “the main thing” – prospecting and selling
- Avoiding the inevitable Gatekeeper trap
- Getting to the true decision maker
- Expanding your prospecting through social media
- Receiving more “call backs” from prospects after leaving a voicemail
- Eliminating the single biggest mistake that 90% of sales people make on the phone
- Embracing guidance to keep you on track despite objections, rejections or losing confidence
- Getting your foot in the door to close more sales
Each participant has access to proprietary “Sales Tools” with simple step-by-step strategies and prospecting tips as well as an exclusive collection of “Sales Calls” for learning from both disasters and best practices in sales prospecting. This unique approach includes simple to use strategies that you will apply through practice, application and continuous improvement.
These programs are specifically designed to build and layer your learning experience regardless of your skill level or learning style.
Learn more here > https://theprospectingexpert.com/learn-expert-secrets-to-sales-prospecting-and-closing-more-sales/
On today’s show, Scott and Bill will discuss the strategy of “Advantage Questions“, and much more including:
- Your future success is determined by your ability to lead others.
- You are not pulled….you are lifted.
- Think selfishly – Act unselfishly
In our book study this week we are discussing the final Chapter 13, How to Think Like a Leader, in the book The Magic of Thinking BIG by Dr. David J. Schwartz.
This week's Sales Nugget: In everything you do, show that you put other people first. Just give other people the kind of treatment you like to receive. You’ll be rewarded.
This week’s Sales Quote: “The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.” ― Albert Einstein
SUBSCRIBE and please help the show out by giving a “Rating and Review”
Thank you for listening to the episode. Your commitment to developing your selling skills, mindset and techniques is our motivation.
Bill Hellkamp – See my LinkedIn profile and send me an invite Visit my website: http://www.reachdev.com/
Scott “The Professor” Plum – See my LinkedIn profile and send me an invite Visit my website: https://www.mnsales.com
- Book study: The Magic of Thinking BIG. Amazon – CLICK HERE
- Next week's book study: The Challenger Sale by Matthew Dixon and Brent Adamson
- Buying Steve Kloyda’s book – The Art of Prospecting – CLICK HERE
- Blog: Three Questions Begin with One Answer
- Article: Selling Isn’t Telling
- Listen to this short sales call: Sounds Like a Sales Guy