This week's special guest is Natasha Perkerwicz. Natasha is a student at the University of Minnesota Duluth and will be graduating in the fall of 2017. She has an amazing story of success working for College Works Painting. If you want to have your best year ever in 2017, stick around and listen to the wisdom from Natasha.
Are you hanging out in your comfort zone?
Feel free to connect with Natasha Perkerwicz on LinkedIn.
This week’s Prospecting Gold Nugget: “There is no comfort in your growth zone and there is no growth in you comfort zone.” ~ Natasha Perkerwicz
This week’s Quote: “I think in terms of the day's resolutions, not the years.” ~ Henry Moore
Professional Sales Association Annual Sales Conference!
Make 2017 Your Best Year Ever: Strategies to Raise the Bar & Elevate Your
Game with Mark LeBlanc.
Mark LeBlanc, the consummate professional when it comes to business development is back with us by popular demand. In your quest to make 2017 the best year of your career, maybe it is time to rethink your approach, your philosophy and your next practices for marketing yourself more effectively and closing sales more consistently.
LeBlanc will walk you through a step-by-step process for navigating the four phases of marketing and selling. He will share specific tools for getting the ear of your prospect, setting yourself apart from your competition.
As a result of this presentation you will learn…
- How nine minutes a day will create a sliver of focus
- How momentum affects your performance
- How a new look at four Sectors of Potential will create a new path
- How a Defining Paragraph will crush your elevator speech
- How one simple marketing strategy will impact your territory
- How a single word and a four word phrase used effectively will bring your best
- How language will change your outlook, outreach and lead to true, sales growth
- How the Opportunity 20 Tool (will be gifted to you) will set the stage for renewal
- How to bring more detail to the profile of your perfect fit client
FREE GIFT! Mark will be handing out a free copy of his book, Growing Your Business! It's ideal for sales professionals, entrepreneurs, and anyone responsible for generating revenue.
To Register: https://psamn.org/category/events/
When: Friday, January 13, 2017
SPECIAL 3 HOUR PRESENTATION
8:15 am – Breakfast and Networking
9:00 am – 12:00 pm – Mark LeBlanc Presentation
12:00 pm – 12:15 pm – Networking
Location: Golden Valley Golf and Country Club
7001 Golden Valley Road
Golden Valley, MN 55427
Investment: (hot breakfast included)
$67 per Gold Member
Guests are welcome at $97 per person
Registration Deadline: NOON January 11, 2017
Please help the show out by giving a “Rating and Review”