The Professor began a series called the 6 Core Competencies of a Salesperson. In this episode the Professor discusses the fourth core competency, Clear Roles with Consistent Behaviors.
Are your behaviors consistent with your role as a sales person?
Stay tuned in for the other 2 Core Competencies. This is one series you are not going to want to miss.
- Episode 233: Supportive Beliefs with Controlled Emotions.
- Episode 235: Healthy Relationship with Money and Budgets
- Episode 237: Unwavering Attitude with Outlook of Possibilities
- Episode 238: Clear Roles with Consistent Behaviors
- Knowledge of the Sales Process with Effective Techniques
- Goal Focused with Passionate Commitment
If you would like to connect with “Professor Plum” email him at scott.plum (at) mnsales (dot) com or go to his website at mnsales (dot) com.
This week’s Prospecting Gold Nugget: “The best way to close more sales is to open more conversations.” ~ Professor Plum
This week’s Sales Quote: “Nothing listens as well as a blank page.” ~ Shaun Hick
Please help the show out by giving a “Rating and Review”