The Professor began a series called the 6 Core Competencies of a Salesperson. In this episode the Professor discusses the third core competency, Unwavering Attitude with Outlook of Possibilities.
Do you have an outlook of possibilities?
Stay tuned in for the other 4 Core Competencies. This is one series you are not going to want to miss.
- Episode 233: Supportive Beliefs with Controlled Emotions.
- Episode 235: Healthy Relationship with Money and Budgets
- Episode 237: Unwavering Attitude with Outlook of Possibilities
- Clear Roles with Consistent Behaviors
- Knowledge of the Sales Process with Effective Techniques
- Goal Focused with Passionate Commitment
Plus we answer a couple of questions from the Prospecting Expert Community:
- How do I craft my message to get the prospects attention?
- How do I get in front of IT Directors?
If you would like to connect with “Professor Plum” email him at scott.plum (at) mnsales (dot) com or go to his website at mnsales (dot) com.
This week’s Prospecting Gold Nugget: “Failure is feedback and we act according.” ~ Professor Plum
This week’s Sales Quote: “Failure is a dress rehearsal for success” ~ author unknown
Please help the show out by giving a “Rating and Review”