The Professor began a series called the 6 Core Competencies of a Salesperson. In this episode the Professor discusses the second core competency, Healthy Relationship with Money and Budgets.
Stay tuned in for the other 4 Core Competencies.
This is one series you are not going to want to miss.
- Episode 233: Supportive Beliefs with Controlled Emotions.
- TODAY: Healthy Relationship with Money and Budgets
- Unwavering Attitude with Outlook of Possibilities
- Clear Roles with Consistent Behaviors
- Knowledge of the Sales Process with Effective Techniques
- Goal Focused with Passionate Commitment
Plus we answer a question from the Prospecting Expert Community.
- Greg's Sales Challenge: Getting in the door with owner or owners of a five store chain.
If you would like to connect with “Professor Plum” email him at scott.plum (at) mnsales (dot) com or go to his website at mnsales (dot) com.
This week’s Prospecting Gold Nugget: “Believe it and your will see it.” ~ Professor Plum
This week’s Sales Quote: “It is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis.” ~ Margaret Bonnano
Please help the show out by giving a “Rating and Review”