Today the Professor begins a series, the 6 Core Competencies of a Salesperson. In this episode the Professor discusses the first core competency, Supportive Beliefs with Controlled Emotions.
Want to know what the core competencies of a salesperson are?
Stay tuned in for the other 5 Core Competencies. This is one series you are not going to want to miss.
- Healthy Relationship with Money and Budgets
- Unwavering Attitude with Outlook of Possibilities
- Clear Roles with Consistent Behaviors
- Knowledge of the Sales Process with Effective Techniques
- Goal Focused with Passionate Commitment
Plus I answer the following question from the Prospecting Expert Community.
- How do I set aside time to actually prospect and not get so wrapped up in what is in front of me?
If you would like to connect with “Professor Plum” go to his website at mnsales (dot) com.
This week’s Prospecting Gold Nugget: “Our beliefs determine our behavior. Our behavior determines our results.” ~ Professor Plum
This week’s Sales Quote: “Don't find fault, find a remedy.” ~ Henry Ford
Please help the show out by giving a “Rating and Review”