Show Notes: How do I Stay Out of Voicemail Hell?
- Can’t get a hold of the prospect, go ahead and leave a voicemail.
- Leave a clear, concise message
- Use the three step process for leaving a voicemail that motivates people to call you back:
- Step 1 – Introduction – Leave your name, company name and phone number.
- Step 2 – Compelling Reason – A compelling reason states the problems you help solve for your prospect or customer.
- Step 3 – Call to Action – Simply ask for a call back. “Please give me a call back. This is Name, company name, phone number” and thank people for taking the time to listen to your voicemail.