This week I answer several questions from the Prospecting Expert Community.
In this episode you will learn how to:
- Keep yourself accountable
- Create a simple sales plan that works
- Avoid the commodity trap
- Separate yourself from the competition and avoid quoting
- Ask for the business
- Stop wasting time with the wrong prospects
- Get organized and stick to a system
Plus, if you are a sales leader and manage a team of salespeople, I will show you the secret to coaching your team.
Do you want to take your skill and ability to the next level? Hire me as your personal prospecting coach. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.
This week’s Sales Nugget: “Do you see a person skilled in their work? They will stand before kings, not obscure men.”
This week’s Sales Quote: “Work harder on yourself then you do on your job.” ~ Jim Rohn
Please help the show out by giving a “Rating and Review”