I recorded this week’s show from the beautiful shores of Lake Superior in northern Minnesota. This week I am answering questions from The Prospecting Expert Community. I also play a sound clip to demonstrate what happens when you don’t ask any qualifying questions or closing questions.
In this week’s show you will learn:
- The right qualifying questions you should ask.
- How many times you should follow-up with a prospect.
- How to balance bringing in new customers vs. servicing existing customers.
- The best way to come across as authentic and honest to a new prospect.
This week’s Sales Nugget:
- Questions are the answer to the entire sales process.
- Learn to trust others and delegate.
- Let’s play tennis. I serve the ball to you. If the ball doesn’t come back. Game over.
- Be you!
This week's Quote: “Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.” ~ Gerard Way
I will be speaking at Ohio Growth Summit on Thursday, June 5, 2014. If you want to learn more Click Here: http://ohiogrowthsummit.com
Please help the show out by giving a “Rating and Review”