In this week’s show I share with you a real example of what happened to me recently when I was approached by a sales person and what they could have done differently. Make sure you listen to the show this week because I have a special announcement and you could win a free ticket to this month’s Instant Sales Webinar: The Art of Prospecting: Getting In The Door!
In this week’s show you will learn:
- What not to do when you receive an objection from a customer or prospect.
- The best way to work with objections.
This week’s Sales Nugget: The best way to work with an objection is to engage your prospect or customer by asking a question so you can see it from their point of view.
This week's Quote: “Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.” ~ Victoria Holt
- I will be speaking at Ohio Growth Summit on Thursday, June 5, 2014. If you want to learn more CLICK HERE. www.ohiogrowthsummit.com
- I wrote and article recently for Insurance Thought Leadership called Five Steps To Improve Your Sales Process. The article was view over 4000 times. If you would like to check it out CLICK HERE.
- If you would like to become a member at Insurance Thought Leadership and have access to exclusive content. CLICK HERE: www.insurancethoughtleadership.com. It’s free!
Please help the show out by giving a “Rating and Review”