In this week's podcast I am covering Chapter Four of The Five Major Pieces To The Life Puzzle, by Jim Rohn. Chapter four is all about results.
Below are some great quotes from Jim.
- “Results are the harvest that comes from our past efforts.”
- “Those who rest in the spring do not reap in the fall, regardless of need and regardless of desire.”
- “For the harvest to change, it may be necessary to change the seed, the soil, or more likely than not, the sower.”
- “We attract what we have by the person we have become.”
- “Better results come from being a better person.”
- “The future rewards are always there waiting for us.”
Book Link: The Five Major Pieces To The Life Puzzle
Would love to hear your comments below.