Below are some great quotes from Jim.
- “We will all experience one pain or the other – the pain of discipline or the pain of regret – but the difference is that the pain of discipline weighs only ounces while the pain of regret weighs tons.”
- “Every time we choose to do less that we could, this error in judgement has an effect on our self-confidence.”
- “It is the activity that converts human dreams into human reality, and that conversion from idea into actuality gives us personal value that can come from no other source.”
- “The punishment for excessive rest is mediocrity.”
- “We created our circumstances by our past choices.”
- “Discipline is a requirement for progress and that affirmations without discipline is the beginning of delusion.”
Would love to hear your comments below.