In this weeks podcast I am going to cover Chapter One, Philosophy. Below are some quotes from chapter one.
- “How we think and how we respond has a greater capacity to destroy our lives than any challenge we may face.”
- “The Greatest influence on what we decide to do with tomorrow's opportunity is not going to be circumstance, but rather how we think. What we think, and the conclusions we reach regarding life's challenges, is going to be the sum total of what we have learned until now.”
- “Failure is not a single, cataclysmic event. We do not fail overnight.”
- “Failure is the inevitable result of an accumulation of poor thinking and poor choices. Failure is nothing more than a few errors in judgement repeated everyday.”
- Jim's formula for success. “A few simple disciplines practiced every day.”
Would love to hear your comments below.