Amy Thill is the owner of VAST Business Solutions. She has been in business for over 12 years providing virtual administrative support and productivity consulting to clients all of the country and in Europe. In 2000, she received her Certified Professional Virtual Assistant certification from Assist University, the country’s leading training program for VAs. She is also on the board of directors for NAPO Minnesota, the National Association of Professional Organizers. Amy’s passion is in helping people eliminate stress and overwhelm so they can expand their businesses and have more time to enjoy their amazing lives.
Do you need Virtual Assistance Support or Productivity support? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you struggle with any of the following?
- Are you good at?
- Taking care of yourself first
- Prioritizing activities
- Getting and staying organized
- Calendar system
- Eliminate obstacles
- How would you like to focus on things that really matter to you and that you love to do?
- If you answered yes to any of the above make sure you contact amy [at] vastbusinesssolutions [dot] com or learn more at http://www.vastbusinesssolutions.com/