- How many times have you said yes to someone or a situation and you really should of said no?
- How many times have we, as salespeople, said yes when we really meant no?
- How many times have we made sacrifices for our clients or customers and they really didn’t appreciate the value we created for them?
- And how many of those sacrifices were made out of fear of losing a prospect or customer?
- In a world which is now 24/7 with no boundaries, what boundaries could you establish in your personal and business life that would change things for you?
- What are your rules of engagement?
- What would it be to achieve a level of excellence that results in this kind of customer loyalty and trust without imprisoning ourselves with the pressures and expectations of our profession?