One of my all time favorite motivational speakers was Jim Rohn. Unfortunately, Jim passed away a few years ago. I had the privilege of meeting him for the first time in 1990 in Minneapolis and again in Chicago in 1994. I will never forget what he said, “You can go to the beach and have fun today, or you can discipline yourself and tomorrow you can own the beach.”
I believe that self-discipline is one of cornerstones for building a successful life. Over the past 32 years I have worked hard at developing some of those disciplines. Although, not always successful. However, I keep at it and persist on.
- Set clear goals and create a plan to achieve them
- Target the right people to get the right results
- Utilize my time-tested Tools to maximize your sales efforts
- Improve your productivity by eliminating distractions and focusing on your most important activities
- Effectively connect with prospects and convert them to customers
- Transform your sales activity to have your best year ever!
Let's make 2013 our best year ever,