Are your sales presentations memorable?
Every day in business millions of people are making presentations to persuade others of their ideas, products and services. And many of them are just plain bad presentations.
We tolerate being inundated with too much information, listening to messages that are not relevant and sitting through uninspiring and dull delivery. We may tolerate these shortcomings, but when it comes to selecting our business partners, we are choosing those who grabbed us from the beginning.
Come hear how others are landing key accounts, winning final interviews and securing investor dollars by shifting into high gear when they present. Plus find out why the element of surprise can be one of your most powerful weapons for winning new business.
Joan Moser is president of Spoken Impact which she founded in 2000 after 20 years in marketing communications and training.
Learn More – See the full agenda. Hot breakfast will be served.
- Friday, March 6, 2015
- 7:15AM – 9:15AM
- DoubleTree Park Place Hotel (394/100) Minneapolis, MN
When you leave this session you will have learned how to:
- Consider ten different ways to close more business by adding the element of surprise
- Communicate your differentiator so that it sticks
- Share your passion so that it creates interest and excitement in your offering
- Use more interesting mediums and tools that will set you a part from your competition
- Think differently when it comes to your next persuasive, sales or investor presentation
$25 – $40 – Click Here to Register